Porsche Cayenne (1948-1965) Auto Repair In Wichita
We’ve been doing Porsche Cayenne repair in Wichita, KS for over 15 years and have served over 2,000 customers.
We do auto repair for the following on the Porsche Cayenne, years 1948-1965.
- Porsche Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Major & Minor – A,B,C,D,E and F Services
- A/C Service & Repair
- Brake System
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Complete Computer System Diagnostics
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Tires – Mounting, Balancing & Flat Repair
- Complete Bumper to Bumper Service & Repair
- We Accept Extended Warranties
As a preferred Porsche vendor and one highest rated and well reviewed auto repair shops in Wichita, we not only love what we do, but we know you love your car. We treat you, and your car, like family.
Top Porsche Cayenne Auto Repair in Wichita
We pride ourselves on quality and service. No gimmicks or surprise charges.
Need An Auto Repair Estimate For Your Porsche Cayenne?
Call us for a free repair estimate. Fill out the form below and a professional representative will call you back shortly.
[contact-form-7 id=”87″ title=”Contact form”]
[title size=”2″]Reviews From Other Happy Wichita Customers[/title]
About The Porsche Cayenne
The Porsche Cayenne is a mid-size luxury crossover sport utility vehicle produced by the German manufacturer Porsche since 2002, with North American sales beginning in 2003. It is the first V8-engined vehicle built by Porsche since 1995, when the Porsche 928 was discontinued. It is also Porsche’s first off road variant vehicle since its Super and Junior tractors of 1950s, and the first Porsche with four doors. Since 2008, all engines have featured direct injection technology.